1. You are currently outside of Vanuatu
2. Online Visitor Application form - completed and signed by applicant (health and character questions answered on application form)
3. Visa application charge paid through Paypal - 10,800 Vatu
4. Certified copy of biodata page of vaild passport and all used pages of passport. [If you are in a proclaimed area] Valid Passport. Note: Passport must be the one you will use on entry to Vanuatu
5. Return ticket or evidence of other arranged transport from Vanuatu within 30 days of arrival
6. Evidence of:
- funds/income to support the applicant for duration of stay of 40,000 Vatu per month; or
- support the applicant will receive from family/friends in Vanuatu
7. Evidence that you have genuine intention to depart Vanuatu within 30 days. This may include:
- a letter from your employer confirming leave;
- a letter of invitation to visit Vanuatu if visiting family or friends in Vanuatu;
- other information that you have an incentive to depart Vanuatu such as to complete studies, care for children etc
Note: supporting documents not in English, French or Bislama must be translated into one of these languages.
8. If the applicant is under 18 years of age: the Principal Immigration Officer is satisfied that both of the applicant's parents, if living, or legal guardian(s) have consented to the grant of the visa.
9. If the applicant is under 18 years of age, is not a member of an organised tour and will not be accompanied by at least one parent or guardian whilst in Vanuatu:
- an undertaking from a Vanuatu citizen, or the holder of a visa vaild during the applicant's stay, to provide accommodation and food and be responsible for the applicant's general welfare during the applicants stay in Vanuatu.