Work Permit Act 1/4 (CAP 187)
Application for a Work Permit or it's Renewal, Change of Employer or Employment Status.
This form should be completed by the employer or the prospective employer in block capitals or typescript and in duplicate, who is applying for:
1) The employment of non-citizen worker, whether temporary or permanent;
2) The renewal of a Work Permit for a non-citizen worker;
3) A change of employer by a non-citizen worker;
4) A propose change in employment status of a non-citizen worker;
2. One copy of the completed form should be be lodged with the Commissioner of Labour or the nearest District Labour Officer, together with:
1) The appropriate fee and tax should be submitted with the application (preferably in cash form).
2) Two passport-size photographs of the worker or the prospective worker, duty certified to be a reasonable likeness.
3) The original, or certified copies of the trade or professional qualifications or experience of the worker or prospective worker.
4) A copy of the written contract of service under which the worker is employed or it is intented, he will be employed, if any.
3. Parts I and II of this Form should be completed in respect of all application for Work Permit. Unless the Form is correctly completed, it may give rise to delays or refusal to issue a Work Permit.
4. Further copies of this forms may be obtained free of charge, from the Commissioner of Labor or the District Labor Offices.
5. The fees and tax on application for a Work Permit are payable by the employer or prospective employer.
WARNING / AVERTISSEMENT
1) It is an offence to provide incorrect details in the form, knowing them to be false in any material respect.
2) The lodging of this form for a Work Permit, in no way absolves the employee or the prospective employee from compliance with any immigration regulations to which he may be subject.
3) The employment of a non-citizen workers (unless exempt), without a valid Work Permit, constitutes an offence by both the employer and worker.
Valid Work Permit for 1 Year 280,000 Vatu
Renewal of Valid Permit for 1 Year 280,000 Vatu
LIST OF COMPANY DIRECTORS
Work Permit Act 3/4
[Official Use Only]
CHECKLIST OF OTHER APPROVALS RELATING TO THIS APPLICATION
This part is reserved only for the Commissioner of Labour
Application: Approved / Refused on (date)
Commissioner of Labour
Work Permit Act 4/4
Application for Work Permit - Done !
We will contact you after reviewing your application with questions or agreement normally in the next 36 hours.
Best regards, The Global Immigration Team